Front Desk Receptionist
Location : Lake Worth
Job Type : Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : HS Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Administrative Assistant
Job Category : Administrative and Support Services
Job Description :
Lake Worth Immigration Law office is seeking a Full-time Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist.
Essential duties include:
- Speaking to clients by phone and in person in both English and Spanish languages
- Reading emails and responding in both English and Spanish languages
- Dependable with punctuality being crucial for the position.
- Excellent organization skills with a strong attention to detail.
Required Qualifications :
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking Spanish
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to grasp instruction and pick up on new tasks quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to deal effectively with all clients, internally and externally
- Self starter with an excellent sense of initiative, follow through, and willingness to work hard
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, managing multiple priorities and deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Excellent typing and computer software skills including MS Word and Outlook as well as the ability to learn additional firm software programs.