Director of Operations
A busy and successful medical practice in central Palm Beach county is seeking a Director of Operations. In a position with this organization, you will be working with cutting-edge technology, as the practice is always seeking to meet and exceed patient care needs by utilizing the latest and greatest technological advancements! This office values an environment of teamwork and is looking for a candidate who can support their friendly atmosphere.
The ideal candidate is an analytical leader who succeeds at building positive relationships. They will be responsible for leading all aspects of the company's day-to-day business and clinical operations.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Budget management and financial goal setting
- Ensuring operational compliance
- Addressing administrative issues
- Coordinating implementation of the EMR system
- Supporting the implementation of new technology
- Carrying out all functions of HR
- Conducting risk management activities
- Supporting and implementing the vision and mission of the practice.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience with managed care (Medicare Advantage/Part C)
- Understanding of and experience with value-based care (MUST be knowledgeable about CMS-HCC full-risk model)
- Knowledge of HEDIS measures
- Experience in geriatric primary care preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Experience in HR (recruiting, hiring, training, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills