Director of Nursing / Case Manager
Location : Boca Raton
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2-3
Required Education : BSN, MSN
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Home Health
Job Category : Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management
Job Description :
We are searching for an exceptional Private Duty Home Health RN Director of Nursing / Case Manager that is passionate about one-on-one care for our new office in Boca Raton. Working with our supportive staff of professionals, our team strives to provide an unparalleled service experience that truly makes a difference in our client’s lives.
As the Director of Nursing, you will provide direct care to members and their families establishing the plan of care to encourage a multidisciplinary approach to care. It is the role of the Director of Nursing to train, maintain caregiver competency, oversee and / or assume the duties of a case manager, and ensure compliance with all Medicare guidelines in relation to Private duty care.
- Competitive Pay (80-90K)
- Health Insurance for eligible RNs
- Flexible hours
- Employee referral bonus
- Direct deposit
- 24/7 office support
- Recognition awards and appreciation events
- Benefits In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary.
Required Qualifications :
- FL State RN License
- Experience in Case Management.
- Minimum of 1 Year experience as a Director of Nursing.
- Home Health experience in Medicare or Private settings.
- CPR Certificate
- Authorized to work in the USA /2 forms of IDs
- 2 Professional References
- Updated Resume