Florida dermatologists – Vero Beach and Sebastian - general dermatology, dermatological surgery,MOHS, fillers and Botox. We welcome residents finishing their training
We are expanding and looking for a Dermatologist to work in our Vero Beach and Sebastian offices who are interested in general dermatology, dermatological surgery, MOHS, fillers and Botox. For our Sebring location, we will consider repayment of medical student loans.
We are a growing but down to earth dermatology practice. Each of our offices have a homey feel. Once you see one of our offices you will understand our value system. Our front office staff sit behind a wide opening to greet patients as they check in. We don’t value closed unwelcoming sliding glass with signs posted to it. All phone calls are answered by a front office person in the office that is being called. We don’t value press 1 for this and press 2 for that. We have well trained and pleasant medical assistants in sufficient numbers to make the physician feel he/she can attend to the patient’s needs and do what he/she is trained to do. Wouldn’t you like to practice in an environment like this?
If skin cancer is your interest, then please explore this opportunity. Florida is a haven for seniors and a great place for families to live.
· 15 days paid vacation, sick and personal time
· 10 days paid CME
· $5,000 for costs associated with professional dues, journals, books and CME
· Reimbursement for state medical license fees, federal DEA renewal fees and all required professional society dues
· Large portion of the premium paid by Client for individual’s health insurance
· 401K – currently .5% match up to 6% contribution (effectively a 3% match).