We have a need for someone to work in Fort Pierce, St. Lucie West and Tradition. These locations are all pretty close to each other. There would be an opportunity for the dermatologist to do mohs about 25% of the time. Dermotologist would not need to be fellowship trained. We need someone by 8/1/19 but would consider hiring someone earlier or later if need be.
If skin cancer is your interest, then please explore this opportunity. Florida is a haven for seniors and a great place for families to live.
· Malpractice Insurance paid - $1m/$3m is our current program
· 15 days paid vacation, sick and personal time
· 10 days paid CME
· $5,000 for costs associated with professional dues, journals, books and CME
· Reimbursement for state medical license fees, federal DEA renewal fees and all required professional society dues
· Large portion of the premium paid by Client for individual’s health insurance
· 401K – currently .5% match up to 6% contribution (effectively a 3% match).