Dermatology Client will be opening a new office in the Ormond Beach vicinity. This would be a "MOHS" opportunity and would be a start up office so the dermatologist would have to be willing to market to referring providers and build the office. They need someone by 10/1/19 but would consider hiring someone earlier or later if need be. We welcome residents finishing their training
Florida dermatologists – Ormond Beach, Florida.
- Must be Board certified in Dermatology, Florida licensed.
- general dermatology, dermatological surgery,MOHS, fillers and Botox.
- Also, a Strong clinical background is a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience preferred but open.
Will consider someone out of residency if they are local.
If relocation is to happen, offer is contingent on them getting their Florida License. This may take at least 6 months.
Our package is:
- · Salary guaranteed and 40% of collections over $750k in a calendar year. This is for first two years and any partial year of starting. Thereafter straight 40% of collections.
- · Malpractice Insurance paid - $1m/$3m is our current program
- · 15 days paid vacation, sick and personal time
- · 10 days paid CME
- · $5,000 for costs associated with professional dues, journals, books and CME
- · Reimbursement for state medical license fees, federal DEA renewal fees and all required professional society dues
- · Large portion of the premium paid by Client for individual’s health insurance
- · 401K – currently .5% match up to 6% contribution (effectively a 3% match).
Our Client is a growing but down to earth dermatology practice. Each of their offices have a homey feel. Once you see one of their offices you will understand the value system. The front office staff sit behind a wide opening to greet patients as they check in. All phone calls are answered by a front office person in the office that is being called. They have well trained and pleasant medical assistants in sufficient numbers to make the physician feel he/she can attend to the patient’s needs and do what he/she is trained to do. Wouldn’t you like to practice in an environment like this?
The beautiful state-of-the-art facilities include fully equipped offices with the latest technology for medical, surgical (including mohs) and cosmetic dermatology. They offer their patients complete services: a full service in-house dermatopathology laboratory, five of our offices are equipped with electron beam therapy to treat skin cancers, and several of our offices feature specially trained physicians providing vein services for varicose vein treatment.