Job Summary- Damage Consultant:
Responsible for responding to emergency water damage cases and homes that have been negatively affected by fire and/or mold. The primary function of a Damage Consultant is to bring confidence and peace of mind to potential clients by thoroughly educating them on our company’s home restoration services.
Damage Consultants are responsible for coordinating initial appointments such as dry out installation, mold testing with a third-party company, leak searches,etc.
Work schedule is for evenings (average work week would be M-F starting at 4 pm and then rotating on call for weekends).
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Make a connection with the client quickly, evaluate personality types accurately and close sales on a variety of different types of clients
● Availability by phone and/or email whenever they are on call for water damage (up to 24 hours a day)
● When on call, available to respond to all leads within 700 miles, within 90 minutes
● Ensure all leads are responded to in proper window
● Stay in contact with clients that are on the fence
● If we cannot make 90-minute window, communicate with client
● Manage all leads during afterhours
● Ensurenotesareaccurate,complete,andturnedinbeforemidnightof same day
● Ensure all flood forms are signed and initial andt urned in within 24 hours of landing
● Make sure to communicate with Mitigation team about arrival time
● Take all client calls with concerns of schedule or dry outi ssues
● KnowwhereeachleadisatfortheMarketingandGeneralContracting departments in order to effectively communicate allinformation/details
● Meet with Mitigation team dailyf or updates and status of jobs
● Report to management all Damage Consultant efforts, execution of sales scripts and closing ratio
● Providecriticalinsightandrecommendationsconcerningenhancing the Damage Consultantdivision
● Monitor,trackandfollow-uponeveryleadthatwas notclosedondayl
● Other duties may be assigned.
● Oral, Written, Reading and Technical Communication Skills
● Customer Service
● Math Aptitude
● Time Management
● Clear driving record
Formal education is not required. If training and experience is needed to accomplish duties and responsibilities beyond the allotted training period, then the employee must make arrangements with their supervisor to plan for time to train. Employee is expected to be vocal about limitations, and take responsibility for the position by utilizing resources and tools provided to learn job functions and execute tasks.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints as they relate to duties from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of staff. Ability to write professional emails and correspond articulately with clients and members of staff.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusion
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MicrosoftWord;GoogleDrive,internetsoftware,andcompanycommunication forums.
Employeeshouldexpectandupholdaworkenvironmentthatisprofessional, fastpaced,withamoderatenoiselevel.Employeewillbeintheprivatehomes of clients and should therefore expect to find themselves in a variety of environments.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to drive, sit and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to be in environments where contaminated air is or may be present. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.