Home Health RN / Clinical Manager
Home Health Agency – Deerfield Beach, FL
We have an immediate opportunity for a Direct Hire Full-time Home Health RN, Clinical Manager.
- Coordinates and schedules the daily work load of each district utilizing Agency personnel to their fullest capacity.
- Provides daily supervision of district nurses and Home Health Aides to ensure the quality of services and maintenance of standards.
- Reviews and investigates the clinical content, diagnoses, medical history, medications, fee status and other procedures from the records of clients.
- Identifies and evaluates client needs and appropriateness of home care by reviewing the initial intake screening form before assignment of direct care staff.
- Appraises staff performance during their probationary period and annually with the Director of Nursing, provides the teaching and counseling necessary to enhance the delivery of services and the professional development of nursing and health aide staff.
- Assists with the orientation of new professional staff to familiarize them with Agency policies and procedures.
- Participates in audits, U.R. interdisciplinary team conferences and represents agency in the community as requested.
- Reviews each nurse’s schedule for re-certification, discharges, and aide supervisory visits.
- Completes the client's re-hospitalization referral/ admission form sheet daily and submits it to the intake department with re-certification date.
- Experience: Minimum of two years' experience as a professional RN in a Home Health Agency. Must have at least one year of experience in a supervisory role.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
To apply, please send resumes to the listed e-mail address for review.
Remember to check out our other job openings, too. Here is a link: http://optimumrts.com/job-openings/