Clinical Manager - Medicare Home Health
Clinical Manager, RN - Home Care
A well established Home Health Agency in Florida is searching for an experienced Clinical Manager (RN) in West Palm Beach, Florida. Some travel between sites may be required. The Clinical Manager is responsible for ensuring that care and services are delivered appropriately as well as the supervision of clinical personnel.
They provide excellent compensation with full benefits, health, dental and vision and offer a 401K option.
• Receives case referrals. Reviews available patient information related to case, including disciplines required, to determine home care needs
• Reviews and evaluates each case by reviewing the services provided by clinicians, conferences, record review, discusses and verifies impressions, instructs, and guides clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services
• Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing plan of care
• Attends case conference meetings with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of care
• Assists in the screening and interviewing process of new organization personnel and makes recommendations for employment of individuals.
• Assists in the orientation of new organization personnel to enhance success of our clinicians
• Assesses clinicians on an ongoing basis to ascertain their understanding and compliance with policies and procedures
• Participates in public relation and community activities that promote the Organization's role as an effective member of the health care delivery system
• Performs consistent 1:1 meeting with clinicians, providing monthly SHP scorecards and continued education
• Identifies and assist clinicians in overcoming challenges in relationship to late documentation
• Continually strives to reach 24-hour admission from time of receipt of referral with each patient
• Identifies and resolves challenges that may contribute to patient's non-admission to agency.
• Contributes to the professional development and skill level of field clinicians and clinical assistants
• Performs field visits with clinicians to mentor and support clinical excellence consistently
• Performs formal clinical evaluations with our clinicians to determine discharge or recertification appropriateness