Client Services Manager
The Client Services Manager is the point of contact for day-to-day coordination of the client experience. The primary objectives of this position are to 1) create and retain a customer, and 2) motivate the team to meet goals. Therefore, candidate must demonstrate a commitment to the proactive cultivation and maintenance of internal and external relationships through business development activities, client satisfaction, and a firm understanding of the firm’s services.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
· Be a strategic thinker with the ability to work under changing conditions and translate strategies into actions independently.
• Must have strong project management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities/projects.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability and confidence to influence others and promote ideas, services and solutions.
· Strong initiative for ongoing personal knowledge. This is especially true to ensure the firm maintains its unique standing as experts in healthcare reimbursement trends.
· The ability to work equally well individually and as part of a team.
· Must be consistently committed to customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and business development.
· Knowledge and expertise of QuickBooks, Microsoft Office suite of products. Familiarity with Customer Relations Management (CRM) software a plus.
· Primary point of contact for potential returning clients. Conduct interviews with client’s management to gain an understanding of the organization’s business conditions, risks, budget, timelines and existing processes to develop a project scope/plan.
· Work with management to bring creative solutions to prospective and current clients.
· Independently coordinate, lead and manage work done by staff and/or subcontractors.
· Provide input to the internal and external team during all phases of projects.
· Direct, and help to mentor, the consulting team as well as supportive staff.
· Coordinate marketing efforts by way of print, electronic and social media platforms.
· Coordinate successful educational events held in both a live and virtual setting.
· Wok with management on the day-to-day operations; to include collaboration on business strategies and decisions.
· Maintain database of clients, potential clients and referral sources, including new client setup.
· Anticipate and coordinate future client needs by maintaining and following up on a list of potential and/or upcoming projects
· Develop and follow-up on proposals and engagement letters through the contracting process. Respond to formal RFPs as appropriate.
· Responsible for client invoicing, both weekly and monthly. Manage the client invoicing process to include invoicing, statements, payment processing and A/R follow-up.
- 3-5 years in management with at least 2 years in healthcare. Project management and customer service focused. Prior practice management experience a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare reimbursement, with expertise in compliance and medical coding. CHC and/or CPC certification is preferred.
- Be available for occasional evening, weekend and out-of-state engagements/events.
- Marketing and/or business development background a plus.
- Advanced Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Strong Project Management Skills