Certified X-ray Tech
Location : Palm Beach County
Job Type : Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : 2
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Healthcare - Health Services
Job Category : Healthcare - Radiology/Imaging
Job Description :
Orthopedic center seeking a highly skilled Certified Radiologic Technologist who performs quality Radiologic procedures with thorough knowledge of principles.
Required Qualifications :
- Consistently performs quality Radiology procedures with complete and thorough knowledge of Radiology principles.
- Operates the required digital equipment effectively in the production, storage, filming, retrieval, and transmission of images.
- Performs computer functions accurately and completely.
- Performs the patient/billing function immediately following an exam.
- Performs routine radiology examinations according to the manual and written order.
- Performs a motion-free exam, utilizing devices and techniques necessary to obtain a quality radiology exam.
- Ensures that all radiation protection measures are followed in Radiology.
- Provides current documentation showing continuing medical education, certification, and license as required.
- Operates all radiography equipment safely and according to manufacturer's recommendations.
- A minimum two or more years of Radiology experience preferred.
- Registered with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) preferred.
- Certified Radiologic Technologist license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.