Certified Designed Representative
Pharmacist, CDR, Distribution, Pharmaceuticals
A certified Designated representative is needed for a wholesale veteran owned pharmaceutical distributer.
A veteran owned wholesale pharmaceutical distributer is looking for a full time certified Designated Representative. This person will be responsible for overseeing the initial setup of this distributorship and developing the processes and be responsible for ensuring the site is within compliance. A person who is coming from a retail pharmacy or other distribution site with 2 years of management experience is preferred.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have not less than 2 years of verifiable full-time work experience in a pharmacy licensed in this state or another state, where the person’s responsibilities included, but were not limited to, recordkeeping for prescription drugs, or have not less than 2 years of verifiable full-time managerial experience with a prescription drug wholesale distributor licensed in this state or in another state.
- Provide a personal information statement, including a set of fingerprints for a criminal background check, to the department as part of the application process. Refer to Form DH 2125, “Personal Information Statement” effective January 2004.
- Receive a passing score of at least 75 percent on an examination given by the department regarding federal laws governing distribution of prescription drugs and this part and the rules adopted by the department governing the wholesale distribution of prescription drugs (the “CDR examination”).
- An application is not complete until the applicant has received a passing score on the CDR examination. The applicant will be notified by regular mail at the applicant’s home mailing address of the applicant’s eligibility to schedule the laws and rules examination.
- If the applicant has not passed the CDR examination within six (6) months of the eligibility notification, the department may deny the application.