Business Manager - Home Health Agency
Business Manager - Home Healthcare.
Home Health / Senior Care Agency – Southern West Palm Beach County, Florida.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
The special people who deliver our unique brand of in-home senior care are carefully selected, screened, and trained to provide professional, compassionate care.
We are looking for a highly motivated, driven, and high performance Business Manager to assist in the growth and management of the overall operation of a Client's home healthcare business. The position will be based in southern West Palm Beach County, Florida. Clinical experience or in healthcare administration is required.
You will report to the owners / CEO and will have the key role in building / execution of their strategic plan, and annual goal deployment for all functions. The responsibilities include management of business functions – Financial / Budget, HR, Compliance, Vendors and Partners, Client Relations, and Business Development. You will ensure delivery on Key Performance Indicators, support oversight of the day-to-day performance and people; to ensure process excellence and high productivity, business development and program expansion.
If you are driven to succeed with high standards, energy and leadership qualities, and operational expertise, we invite you to be a part of our growing entrepreneurial company.
- Minimum three years’ experience in health care management and operations.
- A degree in business management, accounting or in related area is helpful.
- Strong analytical, planning, and communications skills
- Knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting, budgeting, and HR
- Must be detail oriented and proficient in coordinating and managing multiple projects - demonstrated ability to lead and implement projects.
- Demonstrated an ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel.
- Customer and public relations skills and ability to work with external contributors.
- Knowledge of business management and performance management tools and skills.
- Excellent computer – Quick Book, Excel, MS Office – skills and proficiency in using /applying social media tools.
- Spanish is a plus.
We offer attractive compensation, excellent growth potential, benefits and a collaborative work environment.
If you have the required qualifications and wish to apply, please send resumes with letter of interest to the listed e-mail address for review.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Southern West Palm Beach County, Florida.
Required education: Associate or Bachelors
Required experience: Healthcare: 2 years