Business Development Specialist - Orlando Market
Home medical supplies company seeks a dynamic Entry Level Business Development Specialist who will be responsible for initiating client development within the Home Health, Managed Care and other sources who would be responsible for the ordering of diabetic, ostomy and other provided products. This is an excellent position to start your medical sales career. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a strong knowledge of the medical industry and has interfaced with decision makers of that industry in the past. This candidate will also need to work directly with Managed Care, Medicaid and other payer sources to initiate and manage contracts for use of provided supplies.
1) Outgoing self-starter
2) 5+ years working within the South Florida medical industry
3) Ability to communicate clearly and accurately communicate
4) Have previous contracting experience
5) Understand the need for ostomy and diabetic supplies
6) Ability to pass a level 2 Background screening and or other screening as required