ARNP / Nurse Practitioner
ARNP - Nurse Practitioner (2+ Years’ Experience)
A Physicians Group in Palm Beach county is searching for an experienced Nurse Practitioner for their Multispeciality / Primary Care Practice, who can deliver medical care to a wide variety of patients. We need someone that is bi-lingual and who has at least 2 years of experience from a family, primary care, internal medicine or other specialities.
The Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for caring for patients, maintaining accurate and current patient records and scheduling and administering follow-up appointments to patients as required. The successful candidate will work as a team with our nurses and physicians and will assist in delivering premium care to each and every patient.
· Perform initial patient screenings and patient history and physical examinations
· Update patient records and check records for accuracy at each patient appointment
· Analyze test data and determine the need for follow-up appointments and further treatment options
· Deliver quality care while maintaining all company metrics pertaining to productivity
· Serve as the resource patients need for ongoing care information, counseling and provide guidance for any patients with critical conditions.
Qualifications and Skills
· Master’s Degree in Nursing
· Bi-Lingual – English and Spanish
· 5+ years’ nursing experience
· Prefer experience in Family, Primary Care or Internal Medicine but open to other specialities.
· Ability to work within a team and take direction
· Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.