Growing medical and professional employment agency seeks a motivated, enthusiastic Administrative Assistant who can be counted on to be a self-starter. Our company focuses on both our client’sand candidate’s needs. Our mission reflects 3 pillars of Honesty, Service and Respect. This mission not only applies to our clients, but these values also apply to our employees no matter their position.
The successful candidate will exemplify the following attitudes and skills sets:
1) Ability to connect quickly with clients and candidates
2) Understand the motivating factors behind a person’s decisions
3) Have a clear and concise communication style
4) Understand the importance of listening for candidate’s and client’s needs
5) Mastery of the English language in its written form
6) Be a self-motivated worker who leans toward a sense of urgency
7) Highly organized and willing to accept additional responsibilities
8) Be a problem identifier and solver
9) Can work and connect with a diverse candidate pool
Duties will include:
1) Assisting office manager with paperwork
2) Assembling application packages
3) Creating employment ads and screening resumes
4) Scheduling interviews with potential candidates
5) Meeting and greeting interviewees
6) Explaining paperwork to candidates
7) Ensuring all paperwork is complete and accurate
8) Calling and completing candidate’s references
9) Entering information into our CRM
10) Other duties as required.
If you are tired of being made to feel replaceable at any time or thought of as just a cog in the wheel. please research our company (Optimum RTS) and send your resume today.
Please send resume to email@example.com. For additional information, please call 561-408-2192 and ask for Alicia or John.