Provide support to the company’s Executive Management and Office Manager. Timely and accurate assistance in preparing reports with a focus on customer service and confidentiality. This position is vital for this consulting firm as the Administrative Assistant is responsible for offering support for ACI in the preparation of client reports, many of which reports fall under the attorney work product doctrine.
· Answer phones, take and relay messages
· Calendar management for consultants
· Keep consultants CVs and bios up-to-date without prompting
· Travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground transportation) when requested
· Data entry
· Pivot tables and results graphing in Excel
· Assist in preparations for client appointments, meetings, educational events and the coordination of on/off-site events
· Assist in the research and creation of marketing materials, articles and educational materials
· Use ACT! reporting to follow up on Same Store Sales
· Keep track of and order supplies/books/subscriptions
· Assist in setting up client files, scanning
· Mail distribution
· Reconcile bank statements
· Other duties as needed and assigned on a day-to-day basis
Highly motivated individual with a strong customer service focus and good organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks. Medical/physician office background with a knowledge of medical terminology and coding a plus. Assistant must be able to demonstrate professional communication skills both in written and verbal forms. Be able to maintain the attorney client privilege doctrine as appropriate. Assistant must be able to work independently with little supervision and be able to embrace change as the firm constantly evolves to meet clients’ requirements and needs.
Required Computer Skills:
Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be fluent in QuickBooks, GoToWebinar and Microsoft Publisher. Knowledge of Microsoft Access a plus.