Administrative Assistant Home Health experience a PLUS!
One of South Florida’s premier independently owned medical companies seeks an Administrative Assistant. The candidate will manage executive schedules, write proposals, coordinate between divisions, order supplies, schedule maintenance, and coordinate training for field employees. Successful candidate will also be able to lead to insurance verification and medical documentation training. Home Health experience a PLUS!
75% of health insurance paid by employer, life insurance, PTO, and other benefits!
- Communicating with prospective clients and their families on services provided
- Manage Client policy, claims, benefits related to long term care
- Maintain and process claim documentation
- Administrative support to Executive Team: scheduling, meeting minutes, event planning
- Professional Writing/Communication: create and edit company documents and contracts; format and file company memos, letters, emails, presentations and reports
- Experience within a medical service type organization (especially with the senior population) is a plus.
- Experience within home health and/or with insurance verification would be a huge plus!
- Ideal candidate is friendly, hardworking, willing to take direction, and has a growth mindset
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Presents self professionally
- MS Office Suite