Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
• Prepares work to be processed by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
• Pays vendor bills by verifying transaction information; coding, scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization for payment.
• Reconciles vendor statements as received.
• Submits W-9 forms to vendors, follows through to ensure forms are returned correctly and maintains file of completed forms.
• Assists compiling and submitting annual 1099 Forms.
• Upon receipt of supporting documentation from others, generates client invoices.
• Ensures that all payments and adjustments/credits have been processed when received,
• Prepares and processes daily cash and credit card deposits.
• Prepares journal entries for AP & AR related transactions.
• Reviews time cards weekly and reports to managers any issues in accordance with company guidelines;
• Processes approved timecards and prepares semimonthly payroll.
• Maintains employee related schedules, seeking renewals prior to expiration dates.
• Maintains updates to time card application, as needed.
• Generates and balances weekly and monthly reporting from medical billing application, using Excel.
• Collects, opens and distributes all incoming mail.
• Assists with accounting and payroll internal/external correspondence and maintains internal forms, schedules and all related filing systems
• Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience performing responsibilities in a similar position
• Proficiency in QuickBooks, preferably Online.
• Experience working with Payroll/HRIS applications.
• Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent data entry skills.
• Ability to accurately process high volumes of work within a short period of time, with minimal errors.
• Ability to analyze, evaluate and report data without oversight.
• Ability to apply policies and procedures; performs job safely with respect to others, to property, and to individual safety and works effectively with others.
• Strong flexibility and the ability to manage and adapt to changing priorities quickly.
• Excellent organizational, multitasking, verbal and communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and maintain strong working relationships with others, internally and externally.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and wo