215 Licensed Insurance Agent
A local Stuart Insurance Agency is looking for 2 full-time Licensed 215 Life and Health professional agents to join their growing team. They offer coverage for all situations: individual, family, small businesses and large groups. They represent most nationwide carriers. Medicare, LTC, Disability, Short Term, Fixed Benefit and Guaranteed Issue plans as well as Final Expense, Term Life, IULs and Annuities.
Role includes but is not limited to the following;
Networking and prospecting to generate new business through leads and referrals.
Selling, quoting and writing insurance policies to new and existing clients.
Cold-call potential clients to expand customer base.
Interview prospective clients to get data about their financial resources.
Analyze clients' current insurance policies and assist with additions or changes.
Following up with existing and potential customers in a timely & polite manner.
Reviewing coverage selections with customers as needs may change over time.
Meeting the production objectives assigned by the president.
Maintaining a professional image through proper appearance and actions.
Results-oriented with ability to overcome opposition to accomplish goals.
Strong people & communication skills to manage different personality types and build trust with current and potential clients. Position is 9:00 am -5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- 215 Life and Health license.
- Life and Health experience required including Medicare.
- Team player who will assist administrative assistant with office tasks when needed.
- Demonstrate sales aptitude, communication skills, building and maintaining relationships, coordinating others, reasoning and results focused.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and other Microsoft office programs.
- Ability to operate as an individual contributor within a team framework.